Menhir, January 19th, both His Highness only
Knights Gambit -February 2-3, both their highnesses
Midwinter A&S – February 8-10, both their highnesses
Turf Wars -February 15-17, her highness Morgan and Tiberius
Aedult Swim (out of kingdom) – February 15-17, His highness Sebastianos
Meridian Challenge of Arms – February 22-23, both their highnesses
Gulf Wars – March 9-17, both their highnesses
The assistance of the Kingdom’s artisans in creating items to be used as largesse and gifts is especially appreciated, particularly:
- Award regalia (contact the Kingdom Bagatelle for a list of the greatest needs)
- Herbs, spices, and other items suitable for gifting to feast stewards and kitchen staff – please label all ingredients (for allergy reasons)
- Trim and fabric, especially wool , linen, and silk.
- Children’s toys, games, etc. (Any kid-friendly items)
- Gender-neutral jewelry and accessories (such as bags, coins, pouches, woven cords, etc.)
- Items for rapier, heavy, and live weapons fighters
- Equestrian-related items
For personal gift ideas, please see the Preferences & Interests page. The Chancellor and/or Largesse + Gifts Coordinator may be consulted in this regard.
When practical, please bag items individually and enclose labels in the bag or use adhesive labels – tied-on labels often get torn off in transport and/or storage of largesse. Thank you for your time and generosity.